The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
you really a bitch if you let the microwave hit zeros while your family is asleep you disrespectful bitch
Nat can burn water.
SUCH FLUID ANIMATION
and suddenly from the ashes of the old world rises a familiar face. weird al has returned.
ASSORTED RIN FOOLISHNESS CAUSE I’M TOO LAZY TO POST INDIVIDUALLY SORRY MY BLOG MY RULEZ
this is really well made